A big list of Christmas gift ideas
Christmas Special: Tis the season of lights, merriment and lots of gifts.
Ivory Station has curated a list of gifts that you can buy for your friends and family members
1. JAIPUR RUGS: Are you looking for a gift that is so special that it becomes an heirloom? A hand-knotted rug by Jaipur Rugs made of over two million hand-tied knots is the perfect gift for a close friend or family member on this festive occasion.
Archetype in collaboration with Abin Chaudhary: The collection is an amalgamation of Jaipur Rugs’ decades of craftsmanship with Abin Chaudhuri’s vision and design aesthetic drawing inspiration from architecture in different epochs—ancient, vintage, modern, brutalist and contemporary—embodies the soul of architecture through elemental forms made by hand.
Freedom Manchaha Collection: Jaipur Rugs has worked with close to 100 inmates across Jaipur jails to provide them with meaningful and fulfilling work by teaching them the art of carpet weaving. The Freedom Manchaha collection is an ode to these inmates who want to express themselves creatively and still support their families through the odds.
2. Fitness essentials: Encourage your loved ones to opt for a healthier lifestyle by gifting them comfortable sports shoes.
These shoes are perfect Christmas gifts for those looking to start or restart their outdoor fitness routine.
It always matters what you wear during your workouts. Here are some apparel designed to support dedicated workouts.
These select athleisure ensure a secure fit and effectively wicks moisture away from the skin, helping your loved ones stay dry and comfortable while they train or go for a run.
3. Bold and Bright Lips: A red lipstick can never go wrong. A dark red, hot pink or deep mocha lipstick should be your best friend for this festive season. Gift these shades as they match well with any party outfit that one may choose to wear.
4. BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS: Whether your friends and family are just starting out on their coffee journey or are looking for something to excite coffee connoisseurs in your group, rest assured, Blue Tokai has something for everyone.
This premium coffee festive bundle set contains
- 250g coffee pouch along with Mapcha Studio’s eco-friendly playing cards
- 2 ceramic cups
- Hand-poured Shot Glass Candle.
- 2 Craft Boat notebooks made out of 100% cotton handmade paper
- A screen-printed Mata Ni Pachedi art and Armatuer’s exquisite
5. Cold Brew cans:
With the tagline ‘pairs perfectly with your everyday’, the cans are an ideal companion for all daily activities while unlocking the comfort of a cold brew. Cold Brew cans are available in six unique flavours—Coffee Cherry, Tender Coconut, Passion Fruit, Classic Bold, Classic Light and the Single Origin from Ratnagiri Estate.
6. Wine bottles: Whether you are sharing a gift with family or friends or offering a token of appreciation to a client or your boss, a nice bottle of wine always goes a long way. We have listed some perfect wines to add the festive spirit to your holiday dinner parties.
- Jacob’s Creek Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir:
The refreshing lemon citrus aromas of Chardonnay are in harmony with the red currant characters of Pinot Noir. Generous citrus fruit flavours are enhanced with creamy nutty yeast characters providing both richness and structure. Serve chilled, it can be enjoyed on its own or with scrumptious holiday food. The wine pairs deliciously with soul foods like macaroni and cheese, fried chicken, a creamy soup and even the favourite Indian papdi chaat. Price range – Upto INR 2,100 /-
- Jacob’s Creek Double Barrel Shiraz: A soulful wine made from rare mix of grapes and matured in Scotch Whisky barrels. The use of the ‘Double Barrel’ technique is an industry first and builds additional layers of complexity for a richer, deeper and smoother taste. The wine pairs deliciously with red meat curries, tandoori food and even food with a scrumptious plate of pav-bhaji. Price range – Upto INR 2,700/-
- Campo Viejo Tempranillo:The wine spends 4 months in oak casks before rounding off its ageing in the bottle. Campo Viejo Tempranillo is best enjoyed with a rack of lamb, grilled chicken and baked pasta and other tomato- based dishes and tandoori platters. Price range – Upto INR 2,200/-
- Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc:
This wine has sweet ripe fruit characters with a delightful mix of citrus, floral, pear, tropical fruit and crisp nettle highlights abound. This wine can be matched with barbecued prawns or salmon and poached white fish with fresh green salads containing parsley, pepper or lemon. Price range – Upto INR 2,500/-
7. Luxury scented candles: Every day is a magical one and should be celebrated; whether after a long day at work, or to enhance the atmosphere at home, a lit candle has the power to transform your mood and the ambience around you.
All Good Scents, a homegrown perfume brand, introduces their Festive Scented Candle Collection that comes with exclusive luxury scented candles. It evokes refreshing scents from all over the world in your home or work space.
8. Jimmy’s cocktails:
An ideal gift for friends and family this Christmas. It’s guaranteed to elevate any festive get-together with the complete home cocktail solution. Comes equipped with the entire range of their finely crafted cocktail mixers.
This set contains
- 1 x Cocktail Shaker
- 1 x Peg Measure
- 1 x Garnish Fork with Stirring Spoon
- 1 x Bar Blade
- 1 x Jimmy’s Cocktail Mixer – Whiskey Sour
- 1 x Jimmy’s Cocktail Mixer – Margarita
- 1 x Jimmy’s Cocktail Mixer – Cosmopolitan
- 1 x Jimmy’s Cocktail Mixer – Bloody Mary
- Each Cocktail mixer makes 2 drink
9. Alcohol gifts: Raise a toast to the festive spirits and good times with your friends and family.
- Chivas XV: Chivas XV, a 15-year-old blend, is created to be enjoyed as part of a high-energy, celebratory moment. The eye-catching gold bottle that stands out from the crowd during moments of celebration will be the perfect festive gift to your loved ones.
- Absolut Grapefruit: Created with 100% natural flavors and no added sugar, Absolut Grapefruit Vodka is perfect for today’s progressive and health-conscious people who are always on a lookout for something new, exciting and free from anything artificial.
- Monkey 47: Produced in the Black Forest region of Germany, Monkey 47 is one of the most aromatic gins one can find. The accents of lime, fleshy berries and a woody forest floor give the gin both levity and depth. The fresh and exuberant Monkey 47 will surely become a favorite for those who are experimental and modern yet very evolved.
- Jameson Black Barrel: A triple distilled, twice charred Irish Whiskey Jameson Black Barrel has intensified aromas of butterscotch, fudge and creamy toffee with nutty notes and the smooth sweetness of spice and vanilla.
- Beefeater London Dry Gin: A quintessential gin made with big juniper character and strong citrus notes, this is an authentic London dry gin for those that enjoy the real taste of gin.
- Oaken Glow: Unfolding a tale of layered richness, Oaken Glow is a blend of aged scotch whisky malts born in Scotland and bottled in India. With the mellowness of fine Indian grain spirit, what emerges is a whisky whose warmth glows deeper as the evening deepens, hence rendering a distinct glow to the bottle.
Burberry Hero is a fragrance brightened with sparkling bergamot and invigorated with juniper and black pepper. This vibrant scent is deepened with a heart of warm cedarwood of three distinct origins – Virginia, the Atlas Mountains and the Himalayas. The scent is also elegantly infused in the collection’s aftershave Balm, Hair and Body Wash, and Deodorant.
Tiffany & Co. introduces the latest evolution of its fragrance collection: Tiffany & Co. Rose Gold Eau de Parfum. The new fragrance captures the optimistic spirit of the House with an olfactive composition that is vibrant, luminous and captivating. Inspiring all to see the world through Rose Gold, the newest addition to the jeweller’s scent portfolio pays homage to Tiffany’s iconic diamond cuts and precious metals.
Bright and effervescent, Tiffany & Co. Rose Gold Eau de Parfum is the innovative creation of master perfumer, Jerome Epinette of Robertet. The fragrance opens with a fruity blackcurrant paired with pink pepper and lychee fruit for a sparkling, playful top note. At the heart of the fragrance is the blue rose accord, a unique hybrid featuring Japanese rose that nods to Tiffany’s signature shade and lends a delicate floral scent to the fragrance. For a warm finish, ambrette seed blend with deep musk and iris at the base.
By Apoorva GS
You may also like